29 August, 2018

I got a music in my head from long, long, ago and far, far away

This is...this is so weird. I'm not even sure if the pictures adequately explain how weird this is.



So, I'm not entirely sure the main issue is going to be obvious, here, but in the second picture, you'll really see what I mean. Her head...is floating.



Seriously. Look at that. She's got a system body, but a mesh head, and mesh hair. If you're going to spend the Lindens for a mesh head, why not just get a mesh body, too? I don't get it. And why, WHY would you not adjust your new mesh head afterwards? The extraordinary mismatch between head skin tone and body skin tone is almost nothing compared to FLOATING DETACHED HEAD.



It's so unnerving, and then I cammed behind her, and...she's wearing a mesh set of panties (and the bra, too, though it's harder to tell from this angle) that is just the utter wrong size. What the hell is going on??

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...