26 November, 2007

confusion never stops, closing walls and ticking clocks

Think about it. Courtesy of Mr. Allen.

Back in the in-between spaces...honestly, if I could build a house there, I'd be set, I'm there often enough...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But something new has been added. Near as I can figure, this is our resident shop Timelord's steam cane, shoes, hair, and I do believe hat. (Or collar. On edge.)

I'd never had anything but me in the orange spaces! What else has gone wrong??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had but to ask. Here, Mr. Glineux is seen sitting in limbo with me. This is an unparalleled day indeed--I've never had company!

Wonder what else can go awry...maybe I'll be getting my house after all!

4 comments:

Kira said...

I actually was boggled the other day-- I found myself on the bottom of the Wellsian seabed, sitting alongside what seemed to be an idling Mr. Elric Merlin. Wierd...

Kira

Emilly Orr said...

Yay, it's not just me!

...I mean, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Kira said...

Hey... who knows, someday we may end up in the same in between... at the same time!!

Emilly Orr said...

*tucks away two cups of catnip tea against such eventuality*

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...