16 November, 2007

fresh and simple as a kiss

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

CiCi is here!

I admit, I started calling her CiCi because it's cumbersome to type out "the Clockwork Concubine" at all times. But she's here! She exists!

Moreover, this steampunk sweetie is for sale. Hee!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nearly fully primmed out, and you should see the detail, she's just breathtaking. Moving gears, steam vents, did I mention he's considering adding a voice pack?

Amazing. Just completely amazing. It truly is.

Come see her at Fawkes Allen Designs. You won't regret you did, whether you invest or not.

Oh, yes. Didn't I mention that either? She's an avatar. :) Now the inorganic can be interactive!

Not that Caledon didn't already have good evidence of that...

I'll post more information in a day or so; at present, I'm vastly overtired. But huzzah!

Slowly, bit by bit, the store is coming together! And CiCi, I'm very very proud of her.

2 comments:

Qlippothic said...

*glowing eyes illuminate the shell of empty construct from the other side of the shop window glass*

Yes...it's beautiful...a perfect place to hide...

Emilly Orr said...

It could be that, as well.

Anonymity, at times, is its own reward.

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...