Thursday, November 15, 2007

so I'm bracing myself for disaster

"Unknown region", I'll show you "Unknown region"...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look! Region "Unknown"! How can a region be "Unknown"?!?

It's purely the most frustrating thing EVER--port someplace, halfway there, drop into the "Unknown region"--and CRASH!

It's been three days of this! I want this to stop!

In the meantime, may I present--the Telecalculograph! (There's even a video link to the furnace in action.)

4 comments:

Seraph Nephilim said...

Nicholaz just posted a BE-t version on his site based on the new LL release. Maybe that would help?

emillyorr said...

Maybe. I should check that today.

People are now poking me on Windlight, and I'm clinging to the fact that eventually, Nicholaz will adapt for it.

Edward Pearse, Earl of Primbroke said...

Might I suggest you read this post with realtion to Telecalculographs and other peripherals.

emillyorr said...

Tch. Figures, back before I started reading your blog. :)