01 November, 2007

can't stop the beat

A lifetime of putting the puzzle pieces together...a lifetime of watching actions, reactions, emotions rising, emotions flattening...I don't know everything about me yet, but I have a fair clue what's going on.

And I know, now, when I fall, I fall deep...I fall to the bottom of the ocean, the bottom of the Marianas, crushed by internal and external pressures. I know this, by now.

But I also know when I surface, I come up fast and fighting. You cannot keep me down. I may make wrong decisions, I may get in over my head, I may do things that seem destined to hurt me from the start...but I always come back.

I will not give in. When I give in, I die. That simple.

And I'm not dying yet.

Nor am I done. Not by a long shot...

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...