01 November, 2007

and I hate when things are over, when so much is left undone

And now, for me, the new year begins, and we are in the turbulence of change.

This year I'm listening. I'm giving myself up, letting change take me where it wills me to go.

You might have noticed some slight formatting changes. Background here, might change too. That's not yet been decided...

But the big thing is, I have decided I have a new goal--20,000 items of inventory. Or less.

By the end of November.

I'll let you know how it goes.

The life will be reconstructed. I will not wallow in pain and nostalgia, not as I have. I will go forward and I will endure. And I will change.

Welcome to the dark half of the year.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...