18 January, 2022

I've been pulling for something different, but the same is all we get

Oh, dear.

dollholic1

I am so not in the right place.

Save that this is Dollholic. In all its pink, pastel, twee glory.

dollholic2

Better.

dollholic3

So this is something the folks behind the Kinky event put together. It runs heavily to 'girly' colors, lingerie, and Asian-influenced makeup sets.

dollholic4

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing here that doesn't fit their particular concept--and there's nothing here that isn't well made, with a good eye for detail. Many of the stores I am not ashamed to say I've shopped at--precisely for this reason, they make lovely lingerie that fits well and looks good.

dollholic5

I just...with the name...expected less....

dollholic6

Pink? I guess? Like, the doll community--even now that I'm largely outside it--is more than just twee babygirls?

But hey, if it works, more power to them, I'm just really not in that demographic.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...