01 January, 2022

the new cats are a bit odd

So, I decanted a cat bought some time back, because I wanted to see if I could get the incredible bicolor eyes in something without the high-shine fur:

angelkitties2

See how pretty those are? But that's not the point of this. I want to talk about the Angel Wings sets that were a limited promotion from KittyCats:

angelkitties1

Those are the parents, Alexei (in the Teal wings), a Tonkinese Blue Mink Tortoiseshell, and Moira (in the Pink wings), a Genesis Diamond fur.

angelkitties3

And this is Laila, their kitten! For the special births of Angel cats, you get either a black rainbow set of wings and halo, or a white rainbow set of wings and halo.

She's also a Genesis Diamond fur, though she seems slightly paler than her mother? That could just be the lighting, though.

angelkitties4

Of course, there are some glitches with the Angels...

angelkitties5

And this is her while she's still young enough to be a shoulder rider. (That should last another couple of weeks.) And keep in mind, I'm only in there as a reference for size.

But still. Pleased overall. I may permapet Laila when she's old enough.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...