13 January, 2022

it's my pleasure to introduce to you Hell's latest arrival

I don't even anything. Why don't mesh heads make sense?

*breathes*

So, let me get this straight...

what new fresh hell is this?

When I wear a skin designed for LeLutka EVO-X, which I'm informed won't WORK on non-EVO-X heads, on the LeLutka Kaya EVO-X head, I get lips on my forehead and rows of teeth on my chin. But when I wear a skin designed for LeLutka EVO-X, on the LeLutka Lilly head, which is (at least as far as I know) NOT EVO-X...it works???

Make it make sense. Please. What?

lucero-stressed-out


(This is pre-shape adjustment, by the way. Yes. I realize I look like Meg Tilly as a space alien. I'm *hoping* that will improve later on.)

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...