09 February, 2021

earned a black belt in disaster, wound up acting like a jerk

One late afternoon, in horsey chat...
[17:18] sxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: okay guys, I am hitting a wall what does this coat need?

silver-coat
[17:18] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: plate of food on its back?
That's how this started, inoccuously enough. "I am making this thing, what should I add?" We get these questions from time to time in the Teegle group.

There were some genial replies back and forth, and then...
[17:20] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: not sure, think it looks pretty good
[17:24] Vxxxx Mxxxx: Kind of silly for me to try riding a horse
Meet Ms. V, today's antagonist.
[17:25] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Why?
[17:26] kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxxx: some belly coloring maybe?
[17:26] Vxxxx Mxxxx: being a four on the floor kitty. I can run almost as fast as they can
I mean, that at least makes sense, but the rest of her opinions are pretty much overly hostile, hot garbage...so...
[17:26] lxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx: why is it silly to ride a horse?
[17:27] kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxxx: i have seen a mouse riding one lul
[17:27] Vxxxx Mxxxx: Not for bipeds. JUst for me
[17:28] kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxxx: i'd change the hooves color on the horse doe
[17:34] Vxxxx Mxxxx: [Cxxxxx] shows up and everyone drooling at the unicorn leaves. Guess I shouldn't be surprised
Oh, so it's one SPECIFIC unicorn you hate, I get it.
[17:35] Vxxxx Mxxxx: [F*cking] horse/goat
I believe I should mention, Teegle is a PG group. This has certain restrictions. Language is one of them.
[17:35] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Pardon?
[17:36] Vxxxx Mxxxx: You heard me. Overrated horn and tail. Otherwise it's just a frigging horse.
So, Ms. V...why could you use "frigging" there, and not above? Just...lazy?
[17:38] lxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx: ok that isn't nessisary.. we are a community and should respect and respect other people in the community even if we don't care for a certain horse or unicorn
[17:38] lxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx: support and respect8
[17:39] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Sorry, I thought this was a PG group. Wasn't objecting to the opinion, just the word.
[17:40] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [Vxxxx], we hear your frustration but comments as such should be kept between individuals...not in this groups chat
[17:40] Vxxxx Mxxxx: Hey I resepct the community. Just like get over the damn virgin thing with unicorns.
We get it. You hate unicorns. One of them was mean to your sister once and stole her pencil during a test. Whatever. Move on.
[17:40] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: We try to take a positive, supportive and helpful fun chat here
[17:40] Kxxxxx Nxxxxx: opinions are cool but lets keep it nice and keep the cursing to 0
[17:40] Vxxxx Mxxxx: They aint that special
Still missing the point, she is...
[17:40] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): What [Kxxxxx] said.
[17:40] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: We accept all and respect all.
[17:40] lxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx: agrees with [Nxxx]
[17:41] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: This group is all inclusive, we all have our likes and dislikes...but we all need to be respectful of all.
Even more than most, this group is pretty much aligned around one concept: horse. And seriously, that's it--this company sells gear, horse avatars, and animesh horses, so you can be one or ride one, and...the insane variety of mods for them, plus horse breeds, they and other companies make, really could attract absolutely anyone to the group. You can go completely plain Arabian tan with buff leather tack and never vary, or you could, like me, own the Styx skeletal horse and make it spit green fire from its eyes with bloodied, tattered tack. WIDE VARIETY of interests, is what I'm saying here.
[17:42] Vxxxx Mxxxx: that's cool, just don't expect extra headpats because you're all pure and untainted and all.
What is your issue, Ms. V?
[17:42] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: none expected
[17:43] Vxxxx Mxxxx: [Nxxx] gets it
[17:43] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I kind of live by...You be You...and I'll be Me
[17:43] Vxxxx Mxxxx: That I agree with
Apparently not, you REALLY have a beef against unicorns...
[17:43] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: but all need to be respectful to all
[17:44] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: and actually, even if we dont get in to it...to still be supportive of it as long as it's legal and not hurting anyone
[17:44] Vxxxx Mxxxx: And when I stop hearing holier than though BS around horned horses, I'll be all in with that
[17:45] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Well, dont be so selective in what your reading
Good advice. Ignored by Ms. V., but good advice.
[17:45] lxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx: I love my unicorns lol
[17:45] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Not sure I've read anything like that in here today
[17:45] Mxxxx Sxxxxx: darn banned list is growing LMAO
[17:45] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Celebrate ppl's differences in taste and style
[17:46] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: makes the world beautiful and interesting
[17:46] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: and this is said by a old grumpy set in his ways stubborn man:)
[17:46] sxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: the things I come back too
[17:46] Vxxxx Mxxxx: Unicorns are wonderful. There are great stories about them. Stories that don't invlove some guilt driven mythos about who they have sex with.
Oh, pardon, what is your major psychological complex about unicorns?
[17:47] lxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx: that it does.. I prefer good karma over bad karma any day
[17:47] sxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [Vxxxx], Pg please
[17:47] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [Vxxxx] are you sure you are commenting in the right group?
[17:47] Kxxxxx Nxxxxx: ok this is me putting my foot down, topic ended~ talk about something else please
[17:47] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: You convo doesnt seem to have anything to do with what this group is about?
And Ms. K up there is a mod for the group, so pretty much her word goes. Should've been the end of it, right?
[17:47] Mxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Indeed. That is enough.
[17:48] Mxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: If you have issues take it to IM Please :)
[17:48] Kxxxxx Nxxxxx: \o/
[17:48] Vxxxx Mxxxx: I am pretty sure I am given I'm getting some pretty reasonable if opposing responses
[17:48] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx has to agree with the ladies...your comments are not appropriate for this group.
[17:49] lxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx: mini ponies mini ponies are in my mind super adorable
[17:49] Kxxxxx Nxxxxx: so who is excited about the winter classic coming up
[17:49] sxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I can not wait to see all the paints and appies
[17:49] sxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: and have my pegasus ready to show
People desperately trying to change the topic...
[17:49] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I'm excited about the upcomming some time soon ride at your sim [Kxxxxx]
[17:49] lxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx: im excited to watch them [Kxxxxx] I can't wait
[17:50] Vxxxx Mxxxx: So Unicorns mating with whom they wish is an unpopular and unacceptable opinion
DID YOU NOT CATCH IT'S A PG GROUP YOU LOON--
[17:50] Kxxxxx Nxxxxx: hopefully soon! but yeee i got all my classic entries all put together and ready to go
[17:50] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): HOO boy.
[17:50] Vxxxx Mxxxx: Interesting
[17:50] lxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx: which ones you sign up for [Kxxxx]?
[17:50] Kxxxxx Nxxxxx: [vxxxx]. time to stop :) not the chat for that
[17:50] Vxxxx Mxxxx: Fine. On you not me
No, it's pretty much on your pointy little head.
[17:51] nxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Gonna have to mute ya [Vxxxx] if you continue
[17:51] Kxxxxx Nxxxxx: im in all the mythics and then the creative for it, just in hand though
[17:51] sxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [Vxxxx], PG means NO mating talk. I can't wait to see what horses you show [Kxxxxx] you always have some really pretty ones
[17:51] Vxxxx Mxxxx: Anyone who wishes to mute me, please do
It's tempting after this. I generally have rules for muting: Attempts at financial fraud, stalking, serious abuse, griefers...this doesn't quality, but boy, she's pushing the envelope.
[17:52] Kxxxxx Nxxxxx: aw thanks~ im excited to see what everyone brings to the table really
[17:52] lxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx: *looks at calender*.. I can't wait to see them.. I decided to watch the classics so I can see what it its about.. im more of avisual then someone just telling me
[17:52] Kxxxxx Nxxxxx: did you guys get my nc about reducing your lag for shows? watching or showing
[17:52] sxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: After the Classics I will be hosting more Western classes, also I did not!
[17:52] lxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx: I did yes and took preperations
[17:52] wxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I did! Super helpful
Thankfully, things seemed to calm down at that point, thank all the gods, so...I pulled her profile. This is the first part of her SL bio:
"She'd just as likely pop a cap in your gourd as listen to your [bullsh*t]. She's still female though so show you have some balls."
Okay. Guess she's an aggressive little poppet to her core.

And then, in ISC chat:
[17:33] Vxxxx Mxxxx: [Cxxxxx] shows up and everyone droooling at the unicorn leaves.
WHAT. Oh, she did NOT...
[17:35] Axxxxxx Gxxxxxx just got "kevin'd" lol!
[17:56] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Ms. [Vxxxx], do NOT start this here, I swear.
[17:56] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Let. It. Go.
Thankfully, she did, or I would have thrown yet another historic fit in ISC chat, because SERIOUSLY...You don't like a specific horse type. Great. DON'T BE OR BUY THAT HORSE. Problem solved. Move ON!

No comments:

race to slip into whatever fits you

...