26 February, 2021

honey, I wanna break you, I wanna throw you to the hounds (part I)

Went up to check on the little ones again...and the rift...only to find the barrier orb had disappeared, or...been sucked in, or...something. Great.

kittenrift1

All right, I see Cleo and Enoch, but...where's Athena?

kittenrift2

Athena is our problem child. I just know it. If she's not hiding behind something, she's wandering towards the fireplace, or batting at the windows, or now, crouched next to the door, waiting for it to open. Good gods.

And the rift still needs to be closed. I guess it's time to get serious.

I carefully drew out one of the standard working circles, set it to radiate, stepped into it to begin casting...and Cleopatra followed me right inside.

kittenrift3

No, no, sweetness, Mommy needs to do this alone. Go back to your brother.

This is going to be a headache, isn't it?

More to come!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...