12 November, 2019

I heard it's so sharp, but I had to just go on

No. This is a direct game rip from the second Alice game. Stop it.

For anyone who might be looking for free or discounted male skins, Ryan Schultz lists two offers on his blog that might still be available. Go see if they still are!

This one is yet another case of, "Is it Em, or are they really naked?" To wit:

ebody-girl1

I'd gone to the store in question on a hunt. They had an obscure hint, so I'd been there for a while before I finally decided, in total frustration, that maybe they meant something sparkling outside. So I cammed out, and saw...her.

ebody-girl2

And I won't lie, I got distracted. So there I am, standing motionless in the store. My "vision" via cam is focused outside on the snow. Watching her. Watching her not rez anything in.

No hair. No accessories. No shoes. No outfit. Nothing. Just...what looked for all the world like a bare system body in system lingerie. And not even all that much of that, as can be seen by the censoring.

And yet, her avatar listed things I could not see. Earrings. Necklace. Hair. Heels. Outfit. I was so confused. I actually had to look it up, because it really seemed like there was no way she was in a mesh body. But apparently she was, the eBody Classic, to be specific. Baffling, but there it was.

Fifteen minutes of the two of us standing in place while I waited for anything, even one single thing, to rez in, before I gave up on seeing anything magically appear on her, and the hunt item I was searching for, and left. Just odd.

In the meantime, I ran into a cartoon avatar in Second Life. No, wait, hear me out, I'm not using the term as an insult.

Gidget1

This is Ms. G. From the hair to the heels, she's perfect, if we're talking animated characters. Her eyes (which, alas, censoring prevents me from showing you, but they are a very pretty intense green) are overlarge, her hairstyle is vintage, her legs are thin, her hands are tiny. But taken as a total package, it works.

Gidget2

She's very Daphne. Seriously, check it:

Daphne Blake

See? Or for a more 'lifelike' look, try Daphne Clamel, a pinup model from the 1960s. (Some of her images are NSFW, that one is SFW.)

However one interprets it, though, this is definitely a tightly planned look. She is the avatar she wants to be. This is the body she wants to live in. I admire people who commit totally to their representations.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...