06 December, 2018

and we just got our notice, this whole place is going under

Why do people insist on shopping naked?



I can't even show you what's inside her, which was, yes, VERY visible before the censorship round. But moderate sim. What the hell?

Tag over her head said Cheap Bimbo Barbie F*cktoy. Great. And her profile's worse--her SL pic features full-on penetration, and this is a bit of the bio:
Bob was a regular guy with a passion for big titted bimbos, until he cheated on his girlfriend one too many times . . . . . . . . . . Barbie is a very naughty, sexy, dumb and super horny bimbo f*ckdoll.
...Right.

The rest of it is mainly bimbofication/sissification transform fantasy, and hey, I'm not knocking that, I know well there are several bimbo transform sims. No, my objection is the same it's always been--don't shop naked! How hard is this to grasp?

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...