21 July, 2018

twelve o'clock at night, and the moon is full (part three)

And off we go again! We're picking up from the last one, and remember, this all happened on the same night. I didn't even go back to the night previous, when, as Mm. J points out, he came in flying off some obtained substance, and drew the ire of several people then:
[8:36 PM] Jxxxx Lxxxxx: Theres a concern i have [Rxxxxxx]. You were high as a kite last night, now plenty of people enjoy a little weed, but you were toasted. If we offered sensitive information i want to know you were taking it seriously.
[8:36 PM] Rxxxxxx: No that is really understandable.
[8:37 PM] Rxxxxxx: Its your place. Noobs be mean.
Wow. He's really coming off as a top-level 4chan troll. Or a complete idiot. Or both.
[8:37 PM] Cxxxxxxx: [Rxxxxxx]. A point I want to stress and this is speaking from my own perspective... I'm just a regular everyday guy with a odd condition. I have a job, a life, I love chipotle, I have a dog and a wife. If I had a say I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing. In fact I have ditched self care but after a certain time everything degrades and we're back to cluster migraines, weakness, lethargic, pain. I'm not really fond on being found neat or unique based on my medical needs. It makes one feel like a circus side show for someone's amusement rather than being respected as a individual.
[8:38 PM] Rxxxxxx: See that shit be badass! Like you tottaly have that right. As each person has basic rights
That's been his thing all along. "Y'all are totally cool freaks! And of course I support you as people with rights, like the rest of us." It comes off as massively disingenuous.
[8:39 PM] Rxxxxxx: And that's what we all are. People.
[8:39 PM] Jxxxx Lxxxxx: I guess if you expect to find an supernatural, fanged immortal, it isn’t happening. If you think you will talk to someone with a fridge with a 540 ml worth of vaccutainers of human blood, you might
[8:40 PM] Rxxxxxx: As person. Sentient being. Like me but different. Its hard to belive. But i am nothing. No one official. I am just really curious.
"Believe". And what's so hard to believe? No one's a cookie-cutter exact copy of another, not even twins. So why the 'like me but different' line?
[8:40 PM] IXX: Only 540? [Jxxxx] you're slackin
[8:40 PM] Jxxxx Lxxxxx: Lol, you are right, i need to place some calls
[8:40 PM] dxxx: [Rxxxxxx] you're curious, but we're not here to satisfy your curiosity
[8:41 PM] Rxxxxxx: Exactly how it should be. I have been very rude. I apologize.
[8:42 PM] Rxxxxxx: This is cool to me im sorry.
This is still sounding more like a defense. Like, he's apologizing, but then he tells us why he shouldn't be held accountable. That's BS, plain and simple.
[8:43 PM] Jxxxx Lxxxxx: You don’t speak like a person serious about a medical condition. The language you use is too impertinent
Very much so.
[8:44 PM] Cxxxxxxx: But the media and individuals often don't treat us with dignity or respect so you can see why some are apprehensive. Most treat us as the brunt or affront of a comedic joke. Either that or mental. They take our logs and run off with them to post on a website and go hehe look at me , I'm nothing like this guy, he drives a Prius and thinks he's some Lestat-esque character. I bet he's got fangs and a cape.
[8:46 PM] Cxxxxxxx: Also I don't drive a Prius but a compact car lol
[8:46 PM] Rxxxxxx: Dude. Ive been racking my brain like crazy. And i think i have a good guess as to your condition. I could start using big words. But
You know emotions are special. They are caused by belief and those are caused by repeated action. Im sorry for those who suffer just being themselves
What the hell does that even mean?! He could start using 'big words' but we're not worth it? He could sound educated, and not like a complete troll, but he wants to be 'one of the gang'? What the hell is he after, here??
[8:48 PM] Jxxxx Lxxxxx: Are you selling a “book” that is nothing, on Amazon in order to raise money?
Yep. Three of them. They're not even hard to find.
[8:48 PM] Rxxxxxx: Some people do magick stuff. Others simply jeer and sneer at what they dont know. I just think its cool. I apologize again for stepping on any toes. And anything offensive.
[8:49 PM] Rxxxxxx: Not anytime soon. But. This is mostly for the life experience.
[8:49 PM] Rxxxxxx: About the book.
As said, he's self-published three books on Amazon. I didn't bother looking into them further, because "Stupid" was part of the title of each one.
[8:49 PM] Cxxxxxxx: Magick stuff? I'm not out here summoning baphomet for tea parties or sacrificing virgins to moloch lol
[8:49 PM] Hxxxx Gxx: Given that no one has 'cured' us since the dawn of mankind, to which vampires can be traced back to in mythology, I doubt you have any new information that's going to 'help' us.
It's not that we don't want help. We're happy with help. Many of us have participated in medical studies, in serious, peer-published medical review papers. However, that doesn't mean we're going to slavishly listen to every yahoo who comes trolling in from 4chan looking for salacious nuggets to share with his fellow trolls. No. This is now how we work.
[8:50 PM] Rxxxxxx: No I Do magick stuff. Personally. Real deal. No bs.
I want to say, I very much doubt this, but it could very well mean he's a chaos mage, just...not a very bright one. It's possible.
[8:50 PM] Hxxxx Gxx: Plus a metaphysical solution won't sell very well to the med-sangs :wink:
[8:50 PM] Hxxxx Gxx: Yes, a lot of us do too. 11 years here.
[8:50 PM] dxxx: you're actually being rather insulting, thinking you've got a clue after a few hours...
[8:51 PM] Rxxxxxx: Well. I can be all arrogant.
[8:51 PM] Rxxxxxx: But that won't prove anything.
Hasn't so far.
[8:51 PM] Cxxxxxxx: I do magick stuff. Getting out of bed and going to work every morning is magick to me :joy:
[8:51 PM] Jxxxx Lxxxxx: Thats not a admirable trait
[8:51 PM] Nxxxxxxx: And you're not the first to suggest it's just in our heads. So far I haven't seen you ask any questions, just say you practice magic and want to blow the lid on occult practices.
And that he prefers to talk on voice when intoxicated, don't forget that.
[8:51 PM] Jxxxx Lxxxxx: Arrogance
[8:51 PM] Rxxxxxx: Seriously dude THAT IS magick maaan
Arrogance is magick? No, arrogance is just disappointing, 'dude'. Arrogance just means he can be easily dismissed as a know-nothing blowhard, which is largely the conclusion we're starting to draw.
[8:52 PM] Rxx: is it just me or is rev kinda rude
"Kinda" rude? I'd say he's a full-on revolting jerk. But maybe that's just me.
[8:52 PM] Rxx: at times
[8:52 PM] dxx: [Rxxxxxx] is hella rude
[8:52 PM] Rxxxxxx: No i could be. Bragging. But. I wont. I already said i waa an [***hole] silly
[8:52 PM] dxxx: very condescending
"Was", and yep. Condescending. Arrogant. Drunk. Not really giving us any answers on what he's trying to learn. So complete waste of time, basically.
[8:52 PM] dxxx: not listening
[8:52 PM] Cxxxxxxx: That weed tho lol
[8:52 PM] Rxxxxxx: Yeah. Thats the point.
[8:52 PM] Nxxxxxxx: This is pinging as a troll or someone very young. Think that's all I need to know
[8:52 PM] Rxxxxxx: Im 22.
So, 'very young' applies, then, considering the median age of users of this chat group runs 35+.
[8:53 PM] Rxxxxxx: Feeling all giddy. Im learning so much. Like im sorry.
[8:53 PM] Nxxxxxxx: 22 and master of the occult and can cure vampirism. I'm so very, very impressed.
[8:53 PM] Cxxxxxxx: What "magick" are you into [Rxxxxxx]?
[8:53 PM] Rxxxxxx: Nah. Its like having schizophrenia or diabetes.
[8:53 PM] Rxxxxxx: Which i may or may not be.
[8:54 PM] Rxxxxxx: I am schizo. Though.
[8:54 PM] Nxxxxxxx: And have you taken your meds lately?
Personal question, but...considering his behavior so far, I'm thinking it's kind of valid.
[8:54 PM] Jxxxx Lxxxxx: [Rxxxxxx] without a high induced ramble, what is your reasoning for being here?
[8:54 PM] Rxxxxxx: And i like "chaos Magick" and im messing with the ideas in my meme-pool
More proof of 4chan influence.
[8:55 PM] Rxx: why are you here
[8:55 PM] Rxx: you sound like you don't take anything you're studying seriously
[8:56 PM] Cxxxxxxx: Chaote path. Spears and so forth. Correct?
[8:56 PM] Rxxxxxx: Well. I could write a novel. But someone invited me because. i thought i had a thoughtform. I was not sure. And i just hung out.
So...who did invite him, anyway?
[8:56 PM] Rxx: I'm open to investing my time into someone but why would i answer questions if you aren't gonna take things serriously
[8:56 PM] Rxxxxxx: Nope. Chaoist and a badass sigil yet to be crafted.
"Badass sigil", right. Okay, I'm beginning to understand the 'neckbeard' self-reference.
[8:56 PM] Rxxxxxx: Well. Its not gonna happen over night.
[8:57 PM] Nxxxxxxx: Chaos magician with no real understanding of sigil magic or how memetics might actually be employed. I mean... kek might be pleased with that but not in the way you think.
[8:57 PM] Jxxxx Lxxxxx: You’ve asked questions, and given careless responses
[8:58 PM] Nxxxxxxx: I think this is just a kid stoned out of his mind and/or off their meds. Gonna wash my hands of it and go back to my coffee
Probably the wisest reaction.
[8:58 PM] Rxx: how do actual memetics work?
[8:58 PM] Rxxxxxx: Hmmm.... I think im mostly looking to get kicked or something. You are what you are and if not then so be it.
This is the aspect of trollthink I get the least. Why, why go anyplace with the goal of being kicked out? I've seen it on SL, I've seen it in real life, and I just don't get it, at all. What's the joy in being in a place, and being such a jerk that they refuse access to that place, based entirely on his behavior? Is it a bit of self-reinforcement, that whole "I'm trash and everyone knows it, and everyone's going to treat me like trash, so I'll treat everyone like trash first" line of thought? Because I don't understand it otherwise.
[8:59 PM] Rxx: i don't dislike you i just wish you took things more seriously
[8:59 PM] Rxxxxxx: But like. I came out of like nowhere yall need some better securities.
Seriously? That's your best answer? "I got in, so obviously your invite system is flawed"? That's so high up in the stupidsphere I'm losing brain cells just being at that altitude.
[8:59 PM] dxxx: well, if he wants to get kicked, anybody going to do him the favour?
[8:59 PM] Nxxxxxxx: The power of collective thought and entropy, basically.
[8:59 PM] Rxxxxxx: Please. Make it all badass!
[8:59 PM] Rxxxxxx: We can make a day of it?!
No. Don't be more stupid than you have been.
[9:00 PM] Cxxxxxx: You said someone invited you so like A, that's not nowhere. And b, whoever did speak up and claim this guy
Yeah, really. I'd like to know.
[9:00 PM] Cxxxxxxx: Chaote is the original term for what you're describing. Chaote individuals generally come trying to find psychic vampires. This isn't surprising or new. Just a fyi to everyone.
[9:00 PM] Hxxxx Gx: Who invited you, per chance :)?
[9:00 PM] Rxxxxxx: Humor is how cope. And im not usually funny.
You're not, and you haven't been, and the phrase should be "how I cope", but I guess you're too intoxicated to care right now.
[9:00 PM] Cxxxxxxx: You'll get someone like [Rxxxxxx] from time to time.
[9:00 PM] Rxxxxxx: Im not sure. This is odd hmm?
[9:01 PM] Rxxxxxx: THIS IS SOO COOL!!!!
[9:01 PM] Cxxxxxx: Am chaote
I mean he acts similar to the chaos magic group I'm in but that group is all memes and rarely real Magick talk
Bc.... Chaotes b crazy
[9:01 PM] dxxx: mostly you're boring
[9:01 PM] Rxxxxxx: I am crazy.
Here's the thing, and I say this having a couple RL, actual, medical diagnoses: "Crazy" is never an excuse. Mental illness is not a crutch we need to lean on, it's not a get-out-of-dissension free card anyone can whip out when things get rough. No one's going to buy that. No one's going to care.
[9:01 PM] Hxxxx Gx: Well, [using his real name, which doesn't take even ten seconds to track down], we're quite curious.
[9:01 PM] Rxxxxxx: I think.
[9:01 PM] Rxxxxxx: Oooooohhhhhh. Someone knows something!
Considering that less than a minute of Googling turns up his Twitter, his web page, his Reddit (yes, this idiot has a subReddit), and the three books on Amazon? It's not that hard, dude, you're not an arcane enigma.
[9:01 PM] Nxxxxxxx: As far as I know this isn't a closed server, all you need is the link so this so it's whatever. Always gonna get a few trolls here and there.
[9:02 PM] Cxxxxxxx: [Rxxxxxx] I don't think is trolling you
[9:02 PM] Cxxxxxxx: I just think he's dumb about his approach
I wouldn't be so sure. Any mention of 4chan-style behavior puts me on the alert, so 'troll' and 'dumb' are not mutually exclusive, here.
[9:02 PM] Rxxxxxx: Ok. Well. I have been studying...something. Since i was 17. I read a really awesome book. I blame 4chan for a lot but i saw /x/ as my online home. I learned and got my start there.
Called it. He is a 4chan troll.
[9:03 PM] Rxxxxxx: I stole a bunch of books from the web. Played with fire. And got burnt.
[9:03 PM] Nxxxxxxx: I think you're being a little too optimistic in this case, [Cxxx].
[9:03 PM] Rxx: maybe [Rxxxxxx] isn't a troll
[9:03 PM] Rxx: and is just really weird and stoned out of his mind
[9:03 PM] Hxxxx Gxx: So, [uses real name again], how'd you end up here?
[9:04 PM] Rxxxxxx: Im SUPER WEIRD.
That you may be, but that doesn't answer the question. How did super weird you end up in relatively banal here?
[9:04 PM] Axxxx Axxxxx: Agrees with [Hxxxx Gx]
[9:04 PM] dxxx: on my server he'd be banned already
[9:04 PM] Nxxxxxxx: That's hardly an excuse to be an ill mannered [tw*t].
[9:04 PM] Hxxxx Gx: Alrighty folks, no need to be jittery back yeah?
[9:04 PM] dxxx: doesn't matter if he's a troll or just stupid
[9:04 PM] Axxxx Axxxxx: [Rxxxxxx] [continues with real name], who invited you exactly?
[9:04 PM] Rxxxxxx: No i get a devious tickle from being an [***hole].
So, definition of troll, right there.
[9:04 PM] Nxxxxxxx: I'm sure you have many friends.
[9:05 PM] Rxxxxxx: None whatso ever
[9:05 PM] Rxxxxxx: Alive that is.
So, troll, self-identifed neckbeard, 4channer, states he's crazy, and now he's being weirdly threatening. This is not someone we want to hang around with.
[9:05 PM] Rxx: what
[9:05 PM] Rxxxxxx: I dont know who invited me. It might have been a server ad. Im not sure. But i got some ideas. And i am hella smart.
And that's what finally broke Ms. L:
[9:06 PM] Jxxxx Lxxxxx: You are disrespectful, to members of this server. Id like to ask you to leave
[9:07 PM] Jxxxx Lxxxxx: You have 1 min to exit on your own accord
[9:07 PM] Nxxxxxxx: This is why I drink lol
[9:07 PM] Rxxxxxx: Ok. Thats what i was looking for.
[9:07 PM] Rxxxxxx: Cyall. Thank you for your time.
[9:07 PM] Rxxxxxx: Stay blessed.
[9:08 PM] Jxxxx Lxxxxx: He left
[9:08 PM] dxxx: thanks [Jxxxx]
[9:08 PM] Axxxx Axxxxx: I'd still ban him. Is not convinced he won't be back
[9:09 PM] Nxxxxxxx: He has a twitter. Not gonna post it, [Nxxx]. But that's just special.
I'm not going to link it here, but part of his username there is "buddha jesus chaoist". So...egotistical, on top of everything else.

Ultimately, it's going to give all of us a slight complex for a while, watching for any other 4chan-inclined trolls to wander in and try to freak us out with how 'chaotic' and 'cooool' they are, but beyond that...Jerk arrived, jerk was plainly a jerk, jerk was bounced. End of jerk.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...