17 July, 2018

What if I wanted to break, laugh it all off in your face?

Out shopping. Out of the blue, got this:
[13:19] exxxx Rxxxxxxx: hi
[13:21] Emilly Orr: Hello there
[13:25] Emilly Orr: Did you...have a question?
I think I'm entitled to ask, with just a 'hi' as opener.
[13:25] exxxx Rxxxxxxx: hi
[13:26] Emilly Orr: Right, you said that
I pulled the profile. Of course. Two weeks old. No profile pick. No picks. No FL pick.

Interestingly, three groups--"STEAMWORKZ", an all-male resort catering to gay and bi men only, the "Black [C*ck] Motel" (no group description listed, none really necessary), and the "I am Here" group--which, based on their group description, caters to anonymous sex and humiliation with an emphasis on LGBT. So...going to go out on this limb and say...he's gay?
[13:26] Emilly Orr: Okay, let's take it from another angle--do you know any other words?
[13:28] exxxx Rxxxxxxx: how are you
Hey, it's more than "hi".
[13:28] Emilly Orr: Okay, good, that's more than hi. I'm doing okay.
[13:28] exxxx Rxxxxxxx: boaa m77
[13:29] Emilly Orr: What?
Seriously. I even Googled this one, nothing came up. I have no idea what he means.
[13:29] exxxx Rxxxxxxx: shu the [f*ck] up
[13:30] Emilly Orr: From hi to rude in...ten minutes. New record. Remember, YOU started this conversation.
[13:30] Emilly Orr: Did you want anything?
[13:32] Emilly Orr: Apparently not. Enjoy the rest of your day then.
And that was it. Maybe he just wanted to be hostile to a girl in a pink dress. I have no clue.



It's not an androgynous look, after all. So I have no idea why.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...