26 December, 2021

creation comes when you learn to say no

So. I got another email that should have been caught by the spam filter...
Hi there,
...Hi there.
My name is [Lxxxx], I am the main editor at Snoozy Monk ([leaving the name in but not the webpage]).
Okay...and your site has what to do with mine?
While browsing your site, I noticed you have an amazing article from this page:
"Amazing". Really?
http://razorblade-cookies.blogspot.com/2020/11/reputable-profile-my-left-foot.html
And this, Constant Reader, is where the Editrix felt her head tilt nearly all the way off. Because that "article" has NOTHING to do with insomnia. It's all taking on yet another spam letter, prefaced by a quote on D/s I thought relevant at the time.

And it's over a year old!
My team actually just published a comprehensive article on "Everything You Need To Know About Insomnia" which I think your visitors would truly appreciate and add value to your awesome article.
I doubt that, but...
You can check it out here: https://www.snoozymonk.com/blogs/news/everything-you-need-to-know-about-insomnia
And this one I did leave in, even though it is clearly intended as spamvertising. I skimmed it, and...I mean, it does contain information that might help, but it's also the same information a five-minute search of Google would turn up. I am deeply confused.
If you were willing to add our link to that page, I would be more than happy to share it to my social followers to help you gain some visibility in exchange.
Not a chance in anything.
Let me know what you think and thank you for your consideration!
I plan to let you know by clicking the 'remove my name from your list' button.
Cheers,
Sure, merry whatever...
Lxxxx Mxxxx
Right. Couldn't even wait until the year rolled around to 2022 to hit me with "Hi, I got your name from a random bot search, you might be gullible enough to pimp us!". Honestly.

tessa-violet-so-umm-thinking


No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...