15 December, 2021

pain is a warning that something's wrong

STATIC has really outdone themselves with this one. I'm showing off the pink--and one other later--but it comes with a hud for seven total glistening melted-candy effects (pink, red, yellow, mint, blue, purple, and white as noted on their Flicker. To note: while the item is mesh, you need to wear a BOM skin, because you *need* to use their alpha--the alpha cuts of most commercial bodies will not do.

candy-guts1

It's even...is "better" the right word?...in person, with the light picking up glistening liquidity on the candy sections, and while the broken exposed rib moves a little less than naturally, honestly, this is the best thing I've seen since that one gore and guts attachment I found that was only fitted for male bodies. (Sorry, don't remember who made it, wish I did, but it was at We <3 RP several months ago.)

candy-guts2

And here's the..."not so candy guts" one:

candy-guts3

This one comes rigged for Belleza Freya and Jake bodies. Reborn, Legacy female and Legacy male, and Maitreya. It runs L$396 at the Dreadborne Township Forest of Dead Toys holiday event. I have no idea when the event closes, as I found it sidewise (tracking something I wanted to own at the Vae Victis booth at Shop n' Hop, and finding it led to Quills and Curiosities, which gave me the landmark for the event.

More information can be found on Second Life Syndicate's site, and found out when it's over! It runs until the 31st. (There's a hunt too, but they've been quite devious with gift locations!).

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...