25 December, 2021

dearly beloved, for your entertainment

god-jul-bauble


It has been a long, strange year.

Technically, it's past Yule, technically, it's the 25th, but since we just filled and hung stockings today, I think I'm allowed.

I think, as much as I can say there were lows, and some of them staggering lows, overall, I'm not displeased with how the year is ending. We've had successes, and I think some good ones, in RL and SL. We haven't gotten COVID. We're still alive and rattling around. We may have a permanent low bar set at this point, but I'm far from it.

So here's hoping you are, too, and that things are at least tolerable, if not stellar. Now is the time of sleeping; the last of the harvest is in, the bulk of the gatherings to dispense the remaining fresh foods are past; now we seek shelter, and dress warm, and wait for spring.

And good health and happiness to us all in the year to come. Merry Yule.


(No, I don't know why all the picture links are broken. Again. I'll work on it, but this is like the fifth time in as many months, I may take up the offer of a friend for him to host the blog under his Wordpress package...which Blogger, well, isn't, but we do what we must.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...