29 December, 2021

I think it's getting to the point where I can be myself again

ALSO.

I haven't discussed this before now, but I actually have a resolution this December. I usually don't bother with them, but I want to try to make an entry every day.

Warning you all this may result in more picture posts, random 'what-articles-I'm-reading' posts, and more in the vein of fluff over serious context, but...I am going to TRY!

Here's to the experiment working!

Also, Happy New Year for those who celebrate!

Happy-New-Year-shiny-and-bright


1 comment:

Ben Hoark said...

Happy New Year, Em! And good luck with the posts!

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...