24 March, 2019

the hidden blade when you pretend that you don't even know my name, well played

Some days, you get all kinds. And some nights, I get really confused and irritated.
[22:39] Nxxxx Nxxxx: hi
[22:39] Emilly Orr: Hello there!
Random hi's from strangers bug me. State yer case or on yer bike. But I try to be pleasant and at least hear why they're reaching out.

Also, I have no idea who she is.
[22:39] Nxxxx Nxxxx: wondrng do we l know each other
It's "wondering". And "do we 1 know" is really bad sentence construction.
[22:40] Emilly Orr: Not as far as I know
[22:40] Nxxxx Nxxxx: ok hmmm are you into stockings
I pulled her profile at this point. Ton of wrestling and nylons groups, including one that started with "Bully [B*tches]". I'm willing to indulge in foot worship sessions if a client requests it, but outside of a visit to a random footplay sim to see if I could figure out the draw, it's never been an interest.
[22:40] Emilly Orr: I like wearing them.
[22:41] Nxxxx Nxxxx: in sl
[22:41] Emilly Orr: I like wearing them? They're not a fetish point for me.
How was that not an answer the first time?
[22:42] Nxxxx Nxxxx: oh ok do you have he older ones
She means "the", I'm pretty sure.
[22:42] Emilly Orr: What older ones?
That is vague as hell.
[22:42] Nxxxx Nxxxx: vintage th full fashioned ones
[22:43] Nxxxx Nxxxx: do you cat fight
What?
[22:44] Emilly Orr: 1. Sometimes, if I can find a good seamed pair.
[22:44] Emilly Orr: 2. Hell no.
Thought that would also be a simple answer, but...And even though I kind of knew it was coming, it did make my lip curl a bit. What, her joy is reaching out to random strangers to pant over her love of nylons and hurting girls? Is this fun for her?
[22:45] Nxxxx Nxxxx: got them so do i do you have any now
Who was she asking, me or her? Because the "do i do you" is beyond confusing.
[22:46] Emilly Orr: I think a few? Mostly in black. Couple pairs in other colors.
I was not about to go count, I seriously didn't care enough.
[22:46] Emilly Orr: Why?
[22:47] Nxxxx Nxxxx: full fashiond ones
[22:47] Emilly Orr: Full or old fashioned, do you mean?
[22:47] Nxxxx Nxxxx: both no 9 axiennes
[22:48] Emilly Orr: I didn't get that. Axiennes?
[22:48] Nxxxx Nxxxx: yes
That's not an answer.
[22:48] Emilly Orr: Okay, let me restate. What are 9 Axiennes?
[22:49] Nxxxx Nxxxx: thee stockings
Pretty sure it's "the" again.
[22:49] Emilly Orr: Brand doesn't sound familiar.
[22:50] Nxxxx Nxxxx: hmm what about no 9
[22:50] Emilly Orr: Oh, those were two brands?
[22:50] Emilly Orr: Don't recognize either.
So, I went looking, and this is No 9, and I failed completely on finding Axiennes on Marketplace, so if I care enough, I'll see if I can find Axiennes in world tomorrow. Probably won't bother.

Some time passed, then...
[23:01] Nxxxx Nxxxx: what you layer
[23:01] Emilly Orr: What?
Seriously, I don't know what that means.
[23:03] Nxxxx Nxxxx: do you evr layer your hose
It's "ever".
[23:05] Emilly Orr: Not since I moved to a mesh body.
And I'm not sure I ever layered stockings over other stockings when I was in a system body. I may have, once or twice, worn a tattoo layer on the legs then stockings over that, but...I'm not sure that's what she means.
[23:05] Nxxxx Nxxxx: dam hm and you cant wear your no 9 either
[23:05] Emilly Orr: I don't have no 9 anything
[23:06] Nxxxx Nxxxx: ok or axiennes
[23:06] Emilly Orr: Did I not say I don't have either? I seriously don't. Never heard of either of them.
What is her issue, here?
[23:07] Nxxxx Nxxxx: ok ok girl
[23:07] Emilly Orr: I don't understand anything about this conversation.
I really didn't.
Another long pause, then:
[23:20] Nxxxx Nxxxx: its ok hunni'
"Hunni". Sure.
[23:21] Emilly Orr: If you say so.
[23:22] Nxxxx Nxxxx: we were talking about our stockings
She was, I was just trying to figure out why.
[23:22] Emilly Orr: I know. I don't get the rest of it. Or the start of it. Have we ever talked before? Because I had no chat history.
Truth. I generally have a few lines from the last conversation, whether it's been a couple days or a couple months or a couple years. I had nothing when she IMed me.
[23:23] Nxxxx Nxxxx: no i not so sure
Did she mean "Now I'm not so sure" or "No, I'm not so sure"? Do I care enough to ask? Probably not.
[23:23] Nxxxx Nxxxx: see you beeen around
I have no idea what "beeen" means here.
[23:24] Emilly Orr: Okay.
I'm beginning to think English is not her first language.
[23:25] Nxxxx Nxxxx: might have been fun
For which one of us? Because I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be me.
[23:25] Emilly Orr: Okay.
[23:26] Nxxxx Nxxxx: in our seamed stockings
[23:26] Emilly Orr: Sure.
Lady, just take the hint and take off. Also, did she just blow by the past where I said stockings and nylons are not my fetish? And that wrestling with someone who's determined to beat me up isn't either?
[23:26] Nxxxx Nxxxx: yea got any on now
[23:26] Emilly Orr: No.
[23:27] Nxxxx Nxxxx: any at all
[23:28] Emilly Orr: I am completely and utterly naked save for my anklet, my belly chain, and my collar. Is there anything else?
[23:28] Nxxxx Nxxxx: not any more
[23:28] Emilly Orr: Then good day.
I thought that would be the end of it, I honestly did. I was *this* close to abandoning all decorum and just screaming at her, then blocking her.
[23:28] Nxxxx Nxxxx: be nice ok
Why?
[23:29] Emilly Orr: I have been trying, but I am not about to let you beat me up, I'm not interested in nylons, and I have never heard of either of the stocking brands you mention, so I'm confused on what's left to discuss.
[23:30] Nxxxx Nxxxx: wht do you mean by cheating you up
[23:30] Emilly Orr: Beating. Beating me up. I don't wrestle, and I especially don't wrestle with someone who says she won't hold back.
[23:31] Nxxxx Nxxxx: ok ok
Are we done? Jesus Christ.

But that seemed to be the end of it; after that she stopped bugging me. Thank the gods. I logged out as soon as I could after that.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...