18 March, 2019

a semi on skates, baby you’re restless

I don't know how long the "St. Patrick's Town event is going to be up, but I went on the day of, and while there were some larger-size decorations I'm tempted to go back and get, pickings are kind of slim for outfits.



I did find something amusing to watch, though.



So this is what happens when a four-legged avatar uses a dance ball for two-legged avatars.



I'm also baffled by the Mardi Gras beads.



I mean, don't get me wrong, gold hooves, good Kelpie-color horse, it could fit in a pinch, kind of on the "green beer" scale of celebration, but still.



The Bootsy Collins Mardi Gras glasses threw me too.

But the dance positions were amusing.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...