14 November, 2018

things are getting crazy, I beg to understand

[13:57] Yxxxxx Oxxxxx: hmm... whatever happened to [sYs]?
That's a really good question. I remember liking them.
[14:00] gxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: it's no longer in the LM...
I checked after hearing this. Nope, the landmark no longer can be ported to, seems both the store and the sim it was on are both vapor.
[14:02] Yxxxxx Oxxxxx: it seems they poofed off the grid and noone knows where to, and why
[14:03] Emilly Orr: That's so strange
[14:03] Emilly Orr: She was talented
She was. She had a fairly unique vision.
[14:04] Yxxxxx Oxxxxx: they could at least *properly* close - and remove the malware from their website
I don't know about their website, but, if it was a case of a sudden ban, for whatever reason, then Syane Cisse cannot make changes to her profile, because she cannot log in to either SL proper, or SL's associated websites, to make those changes.
[14:04] oxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: their MP is still on, I don't know about in-world
[14:04] oxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/48318
[14:04] Yxxxxx Oxxxxx: inworld's gone, last post on their twitter 2 years ago, last update on their own website even longer ago
Did they poof that long ago and I just never noticed? I could have sworn she had a booth in one of the October events, though it's perfectly possible I could be wrong.
[14:04] Yxxxxx Oxxxxx: f*ck the MP, LL does not close a store on the MP
[14:05] Yxxxxx Oxxxxx: not even permabanned griefers have their MP store closed - i wonder where the L$ goes if someone buys from someone who actually closed their account
[14:05] Yxxxxx Oxxxxx: "their MP is still on" means *nothing*.
[14:05] oxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: WELL, you can take that attitude and shove it up your [f*cking c*nt]
[14:06] oxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I was offering a solution to shopping there - just because a store closed doens't give oyu any right be be a rube [b*tch] like you're being
[14:06] Emilly Orr: WHOA, language
Yeah, that was out of NOWHERE. Zero to merchant marine in less than a minute.
[14:06] nxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: take it to tells thats disgusting
[14:07] Emilly Orr: G-rated group, [Nxxx].
I checked, yes. The group this was in is rated General Content.
[14:07] axxxxxxxx Axxxx: woo hooo afternoon drama llamas.....I didn't know this was the talk like a drunk sailor chat room
I know, right?
[14:07] Kxxxxx Rxxxxxx: I know someone who has passed away with a MP store :(
Truth. Unless that person has the presence of mind to declare an executor of estate, and SL is petitioned to recognize that person, no one else can take down that store.
[14:07] Vxxxxxxxx Txxxxx: how about we all act like adults and if you dont like what someone says hit the X on top of the viewer and go to rl!
[14:08] Vxxxxxxxx Txxxxx: honestly so childish
[14:11] axxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: amen.. wow.. There's no need for disrespectful language in a group that is here to shop for sale items..
[14:12] Emilly Orr: Pretty much.
Conversation turned at this point; I was happy to let it go, and wander off to the kitchen to reheat a nibble. When I came back to the keys, how'ver:
[14:34] fxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: At the risk of being called a c__t [sYs] is fully functional on Marketplace, and their facebook is active until April of 2018. I ordered on MP and got the items recently. I have to say [group this happened in] not a friendly spot to visit, I deleted the group but rejoined a few weeks ago.
I won't comment about the group; my experience of being in it is it's usually professional and well-moderated. But experience varies.
[14:36] lxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: OMG you are such a CaT
Are you kidding?
[14:37] lxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i bet your feline the burn now
You're not kidding.
[14:37] lxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: whats the matter, cat got your tongue
Okay, you're just a jerk.
[14:38] axxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ?
[14:38] fxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: double ??
That was my response. But that was the end of it, save for the unanswered question: why did [sYs] disappear? Did Syane Cisse get banned? Doess anyone know why? That will remain the question set, unfortunately, until and unless I find out more.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...