09 October, 2015

if you live like that you live with ghosts

And then there was Castle Whorenstein. With that name, do I even need to mention the land rating?

I have dread.



I also have a touch of actual fear, because while the land isn't damage-enabled, the pumpkin one touches to gain a lantern also offers a shotgun. Does this mean zombies? If my brains are going to be nibbled, I'm SO out of here.



This was a nice little moment. Neatly posed skeleton in a top hat, smoking. Just something to catch the eye, to be sure, but done with style.



And there was a coffin, with poses, so...y'know...I had to jump in and pose. It's a thing.

How'ver, as I wandered deeper into the main house, I found people...um...interacting? And I did not wish to disturb, so cut the visitation short. There's honestly not that much here, anyway, though notecards on the way in indicated there was some sort of hunt--for either hidden items, or the aforementioned zombies, is unclear--so I may return to see which, precisely, they mean.

If you go, bring a voyeuristic friend or so, or be one yourself; elsewise, there won't be much to see.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...