13 October, 2015

I'm a nightmare dressed as a screensaver

Next up: the Scared to Death Haunted House Ride, 2015 edition. Neat!



But it's opening soon. Bah. So we'll come back later.



In the meantime, we're headed to .:XTICEYS:. (yes, that's how the name is spelled, apparently) Haunted Hall of Horrors. Yes, really.



In we go. After reading the warning.



Choices, choices.



Death leads to this fellow--ew--so I guess I'm visiting Eternal Hell.



Past the creepy spider-thing...



And this skeleton, just hanging around...



Deeper into spider hell...



Into clown hell...



I guess I've reached actual Hell.

There's a lot of falling in this one, and if you push aside the repetitive themes, the falling aspects, combined with the genuine creepiness of the maze--which is essentially wrought-iron fencing and fog--until the falling starts, makes me want to recommend this at least if you just need more haunts in your life? It's not top-notch, but it's at least a fun stroll. Three out of five skulls?

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...