16 October, 2015

must be the season of the witch

Now we're at 7 NIGHTMARES AND DREAMS--yes, apparently all in caps--on the Dream Catcher sim. I haven't figured out yet if it's a shopping event, or a haunt.



Though you can get a free pumpkin by touching this crate.



Went into the first building, on the left of the landing point, and found I was on TV!



Discovered a living room full of haunted furnishings...



Then the couch killed me. Not an auspicious beginning...



If dinner is what's on the table...um, thanks, not hungry.



My apologies, sir, I didn't mean to interrupt.



Upstairs, everything's kind of chaotic--appearing ghosts, disappearing ghosts, floating beds, bloodied wheelchairs...



And next door, obviously Sweeney Todd's barber shop...

Thing is, I didn't do more than one home and one small shop. There's much more to this, including what looked like a full amusement park with Ferris wheel. Hopefully I'll get a chance to revisit it and figure out what the rest looks like!

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...