06 June, 2012

they come runnin' just as fast as they can

(Hunt notes:
More from the Mesh Around hunt, which--btw--ends on the 16th.

We're now on Éclat's offering, and...this one's annoying.

(from the scavenging album)

This is the "Sinai" dress, and no, it does not come with a bra. I added that in because this thing is so low-cut, nipples clearly show. I have no idea how to combat this, other than always wear an underlayer, which is irritating. Even strapless frocks should come up higher.

(from the scavenging album)

This is the back, and even though I'm going to have to track down another Windlight setting with less glow, even with the bright you can see how wonderfully this drapes, and how marvelously it's textured. Really, if it came up another solid inch even, it would be the perfect little summer frock.

(from the scavenging album)

And this is the side--again, a little side-seam glitchiness, but well within patterning-error-when-sewn parameters. Frustratingly, the only thing that keeps me from staying in this dress for the day (barring taking pics of the rest of the hunt, I mean)? The nipple reveal. That's just unnecessary and irksome.

(from the scavenging album)

These are the "Desire" ankle boots in Baby Pink (size M) from GoS. They're lovely little boots, though I will admit, the steel toes are odd.

(from the scavenging album)

And a look from the front. The steel toes are still odd, but the shoes themselves are neatly made, if a little wonky on the actual foot form.

(from the scavenging album)

Don't get me wrong, I adore Discord Designs--I have an embarrassing amount of their hair. However, "Clint" is obviously not meant for me. This is it in Brunette, and...

(from the scavenging album)

...this is it in Baby Blonde. The cool thing about this hairstyle is the same as the cool thing about many of her dreads and braids--they're designed as unisex hair, and they work as unisex hair. Just...not on me.

More coming!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...