22 September, 2012

the scent of a lemon drips from your eyes

[Zone #6] Ema@nanayja: NECRON U IDIOT....I NOTHINK SAD YOUR FREND...IF I SAD COZ U ARNT IN MY TEAM IS BAD? I DKNW WHAT HE SAD U BUT....IDIOT

This came out of the blue, when I arrived to Champions to run some casual missions three, four days back.

[Zone #2] Becca@GynoidBecca: Wow... there's some rage.
[Zone #2] Becca@GynoidBecca: Isn't it too early in the day for rage?
[Zone #2] Becca@GynoidBecca: It's 7:38a. Way too early for such rage.


And then, not one minute later:

[Zone #6] Ema@nanayja: AND NECRON WHAT DO U THINK U ARE COZ U CAN CALL ME BICH? U NOTHINK
[Zone #6] Ema@nanayja: NECRON DO U HEAR ME? U NOTHINK


We were all starting to wonder if these messages were meant to go to this "Necron" directly, and Ema just...somehow missed.

So...this one's going to be brief, and I'm sticking it back in the buffer because it's not vital, but...I came close to one of those points of leaving SL.

Well, screw that, I was going to. I'd dropped to logging in maybe once a week again, and--indicative of the general emotional state at present--I'd already made the decision to go. I think it's strong evidence of the fact that the decision, once made, never made it to the blog. I was really going to leave. For multiple reasons, I'd simply had it. I had officially hit that "it's too painful to be here anymore" point.

Then...something entirely unanticipated. Moreso, given that I barely have a Marketplace page, and wholly lack an in-world storefront for the foreseeable future. I got a commission.

I'm still not entirely sure how, mind you, I even got the commission...but it's there. And it's going to be long-term, it's pulling me back into world to force the rusty build skills through their paces, so...yeah. Not dead yet. The love life is still on life support, and I have no clue when or if that's going to resolve, but...at least for building and scavenging for new sculpts...I'm not ready to leave.

Yet.

In the meantime, I figure, I'm late to it, woefully late, and there will likely be zero giveaways involved, but I'm planning a haunt. (As I'm writing this, it's actually the first of October, not the 22nd of September. Ah, post-dating, biting me in the ass again.)

I have no idea if it will be any good, but I'll post pics and links when I have 'em.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...