03 September, 2020

you caught me smiling, why'd you wait so long? (part two)

Picking up from part one, the next five tones!

Mara-camisk6

This is the rich, cobalt blue linen, shown again with the light rope adornments.

Mara-camisk7

This is the sage linen, and at least in this pose, it doesn't clip obviously when sitting. Shown with the black rope armlets and collar.

Mara-camisk8

If anyone ever wanted a true, Tyrian purple linen camisk, Mara is definitely your girl. Shown with the black rope options.

Mara-camisk9

I know some are going to roll their eyes, but this is honestly a taupe linen...but sure, if we want to, we can name it tan. It's just got a touch too much grey to be a true tan. Shown with the brown rope option.

Mara-camisk10

And finally, the standard worn brown linen, staple of every shivering servant girl, with the light rope adornments.

I have no idea what these are going to be priced at, or which are only fatpack-specific: I'm showing off all the tones I received just to be on the safe side. Three tones of rope: the light rope, the brown, and the black (and again, I'll verify whether or not the rope belt is supposed to also change), and....it's now occurred to me I'm an idiot, and I'll explain, but ten different linen colors for the camisk.

Okay, the idiot part! I completely bypassed the inset HUD-within-a-HUD for the camisk colors! So YES the rope belt can be changed; but it changes with the little circle HUD inside the ring of colors! The collar and armlets, on the other hand, have a separate HUD to change them, so the rope belt can be one tone, the rope armlets can be another (or, if one wanted to take a bit of time, one could make the rope collar black, say, then remove it, put on the armlets and make them the light tone, then change the belt to brown.

Silly. I should have picked that up. Miss sachi is smarter than I am.

Mara is sized for Maitreya Lara, Maitreya Lara Petite, Legacy, Legacy Perky and Legacy Petite, and Slink, Slink Hourglass and Slink Hourglass Petite.

NOTE: The leg wraps aren't from this outfit; they're from a Belle Epoque outfit, "Intense Power" (in the tone Coffee).

Pictures taken in Hel's Landing, a Bloodlines-friendly, Adult land rife with demons, angels, vampires, Lycans and Vikings, so keep that in mind.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...