25 June, 2020

and she walks along the edge of where the ocean meets the land

brokenglassfiles1

run away, run away if you can't speak
turn a page on a world that you don't need
wide awake and you're scared that you won't come down now


I'm not foolish enough, or arrogant enough, to be blithe about this, no. I'm very, very scared, and worried, and I see this could go so pear-shaped, so fast...

brokenglassfiles2

didn't I tell you you were gonna break down?
didn't I warn you, didn't I warn you?
better take it easy, try to find a way out
better start believing in yourself

[23:00] Emilly Orr: Damn it, [Exx]. Why are we here again?
[23:00] Emilly Orr: And I really want the answer to that not to be "Because Em's an idiot about men", because....there's too much truth to that.
Maybe there always was.

we build it up, we tear it down
we leave our pieces on the ground
we see no end, we don't know how


brokenglassfiles3

I have two weeks to figure out how to save things. Two weeks to figure out how to make it work. Two weeks of not being able to breathe through smoke and fire.

we are lost and we're falling
(hold onto me)
you're all I have, all I have
(hold onto me)


It doesn't seem like enough time.

brokenglassfiles4

now and then there's a light in the darkness
feel around till you find where your heart went
there's a weight in the air but you can't see why, why


It's all the time I have. It's all the time I've been given.

didn't I tell you you were gonna break down?
didn't I want you, everybody wants you
tell me what you're needing, give into your bleeding
never any feeling for yourself


It's not going to be enough time.

brokenglassfiles5

we build it up, we tear it down
we leave our pieces on the ground
we see no end, we don't know how


And we may already be lost.

We are lost and we're falling

I don't want to be lost. I don't want there to be no way out.

brokenglassfiles6

we build it up, we tear it down
we leave our pieces on the ground
we see no end, we don't know how...


And I already know, I panic when I'm cornered.

didn't I tell you you were gonna break down?
didn't I warn you, didn't I warn you?
better take it easy, try to find a way out
better start believing in yourself


I already know I make extremely bad decisions when I panic. And my decisions were already making some uneasy to begin with.

you're all I have, all I have
can you hold onto me?
can you hold onto me?


Or, put another way, can I hold onto...what I'm not even sure I have in the first place?

run away, run away if you can't speak...

brokenglassfiles7

I can speak. I just have no idea what to say.

(Pictures taken on Finian's Dream, which is a lovely Celtic sim, and The Nothing. Note of caution on that last one: it is pretty, but it's also adult land and heavily femdomme, so take that into consideration. Lyrics taken from Rob Thomas' "Pieces". Which I'm pairing back to back a great deal with "Someday", also by Rob Thomas. Because reasons.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...