05 February, 2019

do you want to get mean? do you want to get cruel?

Why is this still happening?
Hey there,
Oh my god, what. What the hell is it NOW? I've put your damn link on the blog, I've devoted nearly an entire post just to you, what do you want now?
Did you receive my last email?
I have received all your emails. What is wrong with your brain? Why does this keep coming up?
Kind Regards,
Die on fire,
Jack
Jack, do you not read the blog? Are you just sending all this to me and you're not even checking back? Okay. Fine. I'm going to batchfile all the posts where you're mentioned, INCLUDING THIS ONE, and send them to you. And then I do not want you to contact me again. We are done.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...