25 September, 2018

but you can weave the unraveled strings and you ease my worried mind (part two)



Up next, more Curious Kitties (main store) Nyanotech hair, which I got out of several years back, and which I don't really want to mess that much with, considering if I lose the rainbow, my choices seem to be varying browns, or platinum blonde for alternate tones. Thanks, I'll keep the rainbow.

This is "Battietwist V3" (Type B), and this hair is all over the place. I can't decide if that looks good (it is supposed to be spooky Halloween hair) or it just looks like posing in a wind tunnel.



This is "Eraknabatt V3" (Type B). I won't lie, I do love the little bat hair ornaments on this one.



This is "Loliebat V3" (Type B). Of course it has lollipop hair pins. I don't know if anyone else has used rattail satin cord for beading, or just for stringing a necklace or bracelet, but that's what it reminds me of, the hair texture.



This is "Punkinpatch V3" (Type B). Sadly, some clipping through the chest. And I take back what I said about "Battietwist", THIS hair goes everywhere.



And this is "Spooknest V3" (Type B). The flexi parts look oddly fuzzy, instead of crisp and distinct. Not crazy about that, but again, love the little bat hair ornaments.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...