20 September, 2018

and he still picks his trains by chance, chooses opinions to fit his circumstance

How about Haunted Island? If I have been there, it's been at least a year, right?

Their blurb is...odd:
"Halloween town, Haunted, Ghosts, Skeletons, Costumes, Pirates, Witches, La Catrina, Dia de los Muertos, Photo Contest, Freebies, Medieval, Victorian, Decorations"
That's kind of saying "everything's here". Well, let's take it one spook at a time, then.



I hear zombies.



Oh, hey, there's a cave system. And oh, hey, it has jump scares. Great.



It also has ritual circles and demons. Huh.



Okay, down to the village proper.



Ugh. Zombie horse.



And that's a donation statue for the sim, but it did make a nice image.

Overall...I wish I hadn't already visited this one, but also, the zombie horse still bugs me. And there are areas, the jumpscare ghoul circle being one, in the cave system that make me very much not want to explore further. Which is sad when someone goes to this much trouble to put together this large a haunt.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...