26 September, 2018

this place plays tricks on me, I don’t know why I’m here (part three)



We're up to Analog Dog (main store), still pretty much the only store still making usable and attractive flexi hair. I still think this would've been improved with an enclosed hair base, but as it is it's pretty good. This is "em", for which I picked "bang 1" from the little styling section of the color HUD, and I'm showing one of the lower raspberry tones form the "Mix" specific color HUD.

Also...I got really excited by the white streak in the hair until I realized it was the demo stripe. Darn. But that's likely just me.



This is "mato", with "bang 2" on and "bang 1" turned off (I think?). I'm showing it in the sixth tone of the "dark reds" color HUD.



This is "ono", using "bang 2" on and "bang 1" off for the same reason (there was odd clipping through my right eye). I'm also using the fifth row second tone from the "splash" color HUD.



This is "poeia", which I liked until I realized it clips STRAIGHT through the chest. That's disappointing. No bangs are shown, because apparently "bang 1" and "bang 2" are the same bang set, there's no differentiation. And I'm showing it in the fourth row's seventh tone from the "light blondes" color HUD.



This is aa's (no landmark given) "CHOUCHO" hair, using color three from the second row of the "MONO/ASH" color HUD.



And this is "KAGEROU", in color four from the second row of the "BROWN/RED" color HUD.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...