25 September, 2018

but you can weave the unraveled strings and you ease my worried mind (part three)



Next up is [BMS] (main store), with their first offering "BMAH 02". So lyrical.

This uses color two from the "ColorSet3" color HUD, and the "Bace" style. There were two included add-ons marked "Side" in the box, but I didn't try them. So this may be floofier than I'm showing it.



This is "BMAH 03", shown in color six from the "ColorSet4" color HUD. This style looks less windswept and more carved out of hair.



This is "BMGH 17" shown in color four from the "ColorSet1" color HUD.



This is "BMGH 18", using color seven from the "ColorSet2" color HUD.



This is bonbon's (they're on Noirette at Hair Fair) "Kinsley" hair, and I'm showing it in sort of a warm sunset tone from the "ombre 1" color HUD. It's very, very flat on top.



And this is "Sam", and I'm showing it in a mid-grape tone from the "color 2" color HUD.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...