21 September, 2018

it’s a long and lonesome highway, it’s a bitter shade of blue (part one)

Okay, let's do this, no haunt for today. Because I am DROWNING in Hair Fair demos. Probably won't be fancy frames, either, it's just too exhausting trying to get to everything.

Oh, and THANK YOU in advance to the people including landmarks to where to go at Hair Fair, because so far, two makers HAVE NOT DONE THIS and it's beyond frustrating.

Let's go!



We're starting with Ayashi's (main store, not HF location) "Lightning" hair. I picked a mid-purple, and the style as out of the box. This is a nice razor-chop pony; not my style, but it looks good. It also clips through my chest, and there's no way around that without a larger size given, which I don't have.



And this next one is "Mokka", which I liked enough to try in my now-given dark red.



It also has bows, and the HUD for those comes in ten preset colors, or an RGB click-to-tint section.



Next up: tram (again, main store, not HF SLurl or lm), and their style "H0904". Not crazy about it, didn't try the shades.



This is "H0906", and it's a little better, sort of a stranded razor bob. I used the very last ombre option on HUD C, and I also stretched the hair by 7% to fit me better.



Last, "H0913". Again, not my style--when my bangs get this long RL, I go nuts trying to keep them OUT of my eyes--but pretty. I used HUD A, the seventh color option on the bottom, and stretched it by 3% to fit.

Next we have [KoKoLoReS], who not only didn't include any landmark, but made me type that out with upper and lower case, so I'm not looking them up to link them.



This is "Linn". Didn't bother to tint it.



(Click here to go to the second part.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...