25 September, 2018

but you can weave the unraveled strings and you ease my worried mind (part one)



We're up to Argrace (main store), and this is the first style, "CHITOSE". Using version A, non-mirrored (there are two versions and two mirrored versions in each box), in color 24 from the Blondes color HUD.



This is "IORI", and while I am not about the short hair life these past few years, I am really liking the look of this one. I'm using version B, non-mirrored. I'm showing it in color 5 from the Pops color HUD.



And this one I wish came with the drape over both shoulders...I suppose you could wear version A with version A mirrored (seen here), and get two sides? But the rest of the hair might look odd. I'm showing it in color 13 from the Reds color HUD.



Next up, LiquidMoon's (no SLUrl/landmark given) long straight style, "AMBER". I'm using setting 2 on the enclosed styling HUD, and the second c lor from the Red line of the enclosed color HUD.



And this is "AMY", another long, straight style. I'm using the first setting on the style HUD, I'm using the "materials/busty" version (though I don't think I have materials set to actually work on Firestorm), and it's the first color on the brown row of the enclosed color HUD.



And the last one is "LINDA" (again the "materials/busty" variant), in the fourth color from the bottom Pastel row of the enclosed color HUD.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...