23 September, 2018

and if that tree had not drunk my tears (part two)



Up to EMO-tions, now (main store link), with "Asta". I can't show any of the mesh-head hairbases, because again, no mesh head yet. The search is eternal. But this is in color "Autumn" (thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for NAMING YOUR COLORS) from the "BRUNTETTE" color HUD.

I'm interested in this. In the back, it falls into a long braid.



This is "Kaya", and as you can see, they included a busty version that does not clip across the chest. I'm showing it in "Crimson" from the "REDS" color HUD.

Drat, I don't think I took a picture of "Seychelle". Foo. Well, "Seychelle" is unpictured, but you can still see it at the main Hair Fair post.



We move on to EscalateD (main store), with the first style "Ashara". Not...really my thing, I don't think.

I'm showing it in two red tones from the Essentials HUD, but because of the bright red demo ribbon through the hair, it's really hard to tell.



This is "Haven", a fun little shoulder-brushing style, and I'm showing it in the same two-tone brown from the "Browns" color HUD. All the EscalateD huds have two tables of color circles--either Base and Streaks, as with the Browns hud, or First Color/Second Color, like I showed above with "Ashara".

What? Did I not snap "Katalina" as well? I'm slipping.

I'll cover the last three styles for EscalateD in the next entry.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...