27 September, 2018

with a strong and a hopeful heart, but under a mocking blue sky (part one)



Picking up again with aa (no landmark given), this is "MAYU", and I'm using the slate blue tone from the "ESSENTIALS" color HUD.



And we're finishing up with "SHIJIMA", a short bob with razor-cut bangs. I'm showing it in color two on the left-hand side from the "BLONDE/BEIGE" color HUD.



Now we're up to Bliensen + Maitai (no landmark given), and their style "Lynn", which I'm showing in the fifth tone from the "Unicorn" color HUD, with materials.



This is "Rosa", which I'm showing in the white from the "WhiteGreyBlack" color HUD, and I left the roses red (there's also an option to turn them off entirely, it looks like).



And this is "Vera", which looks very much like "Lynn", and I'm showing it in the seventh tone from the "Reds" color HUD.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...