23 September, 2018

and if that tree had not drunk my tears (part one)

Oh, brother.
[15:50] Eileen Saunders (dyoficegirl): Can someone lend me 100L? Please help me complete 1450L for pay my rent, I promise pay back tomorrow.
Ms. Saunders is not anonymized. She may have been an innocent once, but now she's a bot. Beware, block and report.
[15:52] wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Nope. That's begging.
[15:58] Mxxx Wxxxxxxx: Thats a hacked account....they try and get Ls from people....AR it
[15:58] Cxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxxxx: I just want to know if this strategy has worked in the history of Ever.
[15:59] Cxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxxxx has the same question about unsolicited penis pictures.
I have the same questions.

Since Hair Fair opens today, I tracked down the master list of who's going to be where.

I notice Truth is missing, and from the pictures, I don't need to demo the Lock & Tuft styles, nor do I need to worry about Volt Hair, Clawtooth, Pink Hustler, ASO!, Lin, Adoness, .Shi, Modulus, Speakeasy, booN, Phoenix Hair, Hair Studio ONE, Tameless, Izzie's, Opale, Avada, Love, Cheveux, Tableau, Fashionably Dead, Navy and Copper and Just Magnetized. And don't take this as direct criticism--some of these companies make great hair that I just don't like their styles for, for this event; some are making just hairbases for mesh heads, I don't have a mesh head; some made hat hair, by and large I don't wear hat hair.

(Though this image from Calico has convinced me that Saira is maybe not my style, and the braids will cut straight through the bosom. Darn.)

But mostly, this is going to streamline things wonderfully, so that actually makes me happy.

There will be more hair covered for Hair Fair! Just minimizing what I'm going to cover. To that end...let's get back into it with enVOGUE (who's on Brunette this time around).

The first style should have been "Marsella", but apparently I rushed too much taking these shots, because I cannot track it down.



This next one is "Ravenna", and I'm using the second tone of the Light BROWNS color HUD.



And the last one is "Serena", which I actually really liked until I saw how much it's going to clip across the chest. Well, darn. I'm using the Diversity COLORS HUD, the sixth tone.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...