29 September, 2018

dream on your left, dead on your right (part one)



Zibska begins this entry (they're on the Redhead sim), with "Adrastea DEMO 01". I guess 01 or 09 are the color designations, because there's both an Omega hairbase applier for mesh heads, and two tattoo-layer hairbases enclosed. So I'll be staying with the 01 hairs for this.

And this is a hot air balloon. The hell, Zibska?



This is "Ananke DEMO 01", which is...a tropical plant of some sort. Okay.



"Ananke Orbit DEMO 01" is an add-on for the above, that gives the illusion of windblown petals, I guess.



"Eurydome DEMO 01" is...cubes. Okay.



And "Harpalyke DEMO 01" is either ice cream, or a snow-white puffy Christmas tree. Zibska, I do not get you.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...