28 September, 2018

that I alone have let them pass (part two)

Lovey Dovey (no landmark given) timed their demos, so I'm not covering them, because the first style I tried, I jumped over to make sure the coding was accurate on the blog post, and the hair evaporated. So...nope, that's it, done with them.



SO, we're moving on to Mina (mainstore). This is "Annie" (the fitted version), and I'm showing it in the blond-pink ombre from the "Dip dye" color HUD.



This is "Frankie", and I'm showing it in the kind of mahogany brown tone from the "Essentials" color HUD.



Next up, pr!tty (mainstore), with "Cloe" (using the rigged variant). I'm showing it in the sort of stronger rose-gold tone from the "Blondes" color HUD.



This is "Gigi", in the farthest-over tone under Medium Roots from the "Reds" color HUD.



And this is "Kammy", also rigged, and being shown in the first tone under Heavy Roots on the "Fades" color HUD.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...