23 July, 2014

but you're no storage space, you've lived a dozen lives since then

More Hair Fair coverage! (Part the first, part the second, part the third, part the fourth, part the fifth, part the sixth, part the seventh, part the eighth, part the ninth, part the tenth, part the eleventh, part the twelfth, part the thirteenth, part the fourteenth, part the fifteenth, and part the sixteenth, seen previously.)

We're up to Discord Designs!


(from the Hair Fair album; Discord Designs' 2014 styles for Hair Fair)

This is "Bitonone", an uneven short pixie, and while I generally prefer more volume, this is still flattering. I'm showing it in "Champagne" and "Nut Brown".

(from the Hair Fair album; Discord Designs' 2014 styles for Hair Fair)

Next up: "Imo", which is another shorter style with the world's cutest, teensiest pigtails in back. I'm showing it in "Strawberry Blonde" and "Sunbleached".

(from the Hair Fair album; Discord Designs' 2014 styles for Hair Fair)

This is "Niniku", an incredibly detailed braided pony, and I didn't realize I was at my max tattoo layers before I wore the hairbase. So the Licorice gloss disappeared. Bah. I'm showing it in "Discord Red" and "Ice".

(from the Hair Fair album; Discord Designs' 2014 styles for Hair Fair)

This is "Sayaingen", another mid-length, detailed braided style, with a festoon of loops just back of the crown. I love it, and I'm showing it off in "Marine" and "Hot Pink".
(from the Hair Fair album; Discord Designs' 2014 styles for Hair Fair)

Finally, we have "Suitokon", a short style that is braided incredibly close to the skull. I'm now wondering if some of the falls from other Discord styles could be worn with this. I'm showing it in "Damson" and "Terracotta".

You can find Discord in the Brunette sim.





And the usual report of what I'm wearing, now from high above the Sanguinarius Community Center:

Eyes: These are the "Determination" Soul Windows eyes from IM Capped, seen here in 'Cityscape'. She makes gorgeously glossy eyes in everything from realistic tones to the most fantastical blends imaginable.
Skin: The BS Avery (So Lonely) skin in Light from Panda Punx, picked up during the Antisocial Hunt a few weeks back.
Tattoos: To deal with the psychotic magenta lips on the skin, I'm using MOCK Cosmetics' Mythic Neutralizer, then over that her L'eau Havelock Blue Lip Gloss 1, then her Vitrail Lip Gloss in Black Licorice (lip 1). Some of these may be group gifts, I can't recall, but she's a wonderful designer of makeups and skins.
Outfit: I went minimal; admittedly, I've already hit the point of being tired of demos in the leetle box. This is On a Lark's "Adena" mesh camisk in Steel; if it wasn't a L$25 item from yesterday, then it was a L$25 item from last week.

Still using Nam's Optimal Skin 2 for the Windlight setting, and I've also pushed up my graphics a little to include basic shaders, atmospheric shaders, and the Advanced Lighting Model setting. (It's important to note that even under the relatively stripped-down Singularity viewer, my current drug of choice, that I still can't move with Advanced Lighting on, because of the induced shading, I think.) Anyway, there you go--these shots are not my norm of point-and-shoot standard-midday lack-of-Windlight pics. More to come!


No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...