20 July, 2014

I learned how to live true and somebody blew up

More Hair Fair coverage! (Part one is here; part two here; part three here.)

(from the Hair Fair album, the "alcippe" style from Adoness)

This is "alcippe" from Adoness, which I think is the first time they've been seen at the Hair Fair. In fact, until I saw this, I didn't even know they were making hair!

I split the second image, to show the length of the fall down the spine, though...that didn't entirely work. All of these styles are similar in this regard.

(from the Hair Fair album, the "areto" style from Adoness)

As with "alcippe" above, "areto" is another modified Mohawk, with a long fall down the back. The main difference between all three of these styles seems to be the patterns shaved into the sides of the scalp, and a slightly different loft level over the forehead. This side-scalp pattern's my second favorite.

(from the Hair Fair album, the "bremusa" style from Adoness)

And this is "bremusa", with patterned roses on the scalp, and I'm very nearly tempted to buy this style just to use that patterned tattoo-layer wth some of my other partially-shaved hair styles. But all three have their charm.

And, because my split-image concept kinda failed, here's a better view:

(from the Hair Fair album, the "bremusa" style from Adoness)

This is "bremusa", again, in a (reasonably) unmodified shot showing the length of the fall down the back. They're all that long.

You can find Adoness on the Redhead sim.





And the usual report of what I'm wearing from the Bare Rose sandbox:

Eyes: Crebain's Rathia eyes in Hiacynth; no idea whether they were a hunt gift, or something I picked up full price, but I did acquire them this month, if that helps.
Skin: The Marina group gift from The Sugar Garden; the group's pricey to join, but she makes such lovely things, I think it works out.
Outfit: Bits of the Tokko Fuku Lady C2 from Bare Rose (that won't take you to the main store, but the mesh section on the main sim)--in particular, the chest wrapping and the...un...modified knickerbockers? I have no idea--along with the boots (likely neither of those shown in the pictures above).
Tattoo: Kandy Tattoos' "Achor" chest tattoo (a set of faded blackwork anchors wound with rope that sit just below the collarbone; I'd change the name, but the tattoo came in no-copy, no-mod). It was a find on the May Day hunt path earlier this month.

And I ended up using Nam's Optimal Skin 2 for the Windlight setting, and I've also pushed up my graphics a little to include basic shaders, atmospheric shaders, and the Advanced Lighting Model setting. (It's important to note that even under the relatively stripped-down Singularity viewer, my current drug of choice, that I still can't move with Advanced Lighting on, because of the induced shading, I think.) Anyway, there you go--these shots are not my norm of point-and-shoot standard-midday lack-of-Windlight pics. More to come!


No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...