02 June, 2022

the friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

So, at what point do I just give in and admit I work for a lesbian club now?

just-another-Thursday

Maybe it's just that where I work is no longer a draw for anyone but...women. And I'm just not good at targeting them, because while I adore women, in my fifteen years of adult experience on the grid, they don't pay. Flat out. I can still count my female clients on one hand, in all that time, and have fingers left over.

Or this is depression talking, but...one way or another, the all-girl brigade is getting old. Especially as it's not just women, but women who are specifically drawn to women and MAKE THAT PLAIN IN MAIN CHAT, and...that's getting old, too.

Maybe it's finally time to move on.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...