11 June, 2022

returning to Rivula

They say you can't go home again. Well, sometimes, that's because home has become an amusement park.

In the new amusement park in Rivula.

Things are...very bright, here.

Well, it's likely been here a while.

Possibly the Environment I had going didn't exactly help with that.

It's so weird seeing it again.

It was very odd walking around, thinking...over here was the Enigma, over there was my treehouse...head-tilty, and not always in good ways.

They have a lot of rides you have to climb.

They have a lot of rides you have to climb.

And then, I decided, time to go.

And then I decided to go. And...that was that.

Also, please come buy a cat. If you want one. It's that or start deleting them.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...