25 July, 2013

when people all stare, I'll pretend that I don't hear them talk

(from the Hair Fair album)

Next is Vanity Hair, and this is "Sonata", in 'Golden'. I don't precisely appreciate the addition of the drawn mustache for the tattoo hairbase demo, but this style required it.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And from the back, a froth of curls and gathered hair.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "Boys will be Boys", which even with the attached hairbase, did not completely fill in for me along the sides. It's also rigged mesh, so cannot be adjusted in any way.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And the sinuous curling strands from the back.

Not shown: "Fantastic Girls", a sixties-influenced semi-bouffant style.

You can find Vanity Hair in Brickness.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is pr!tty's "Girly" style in Blonde (the More Flyaways variant). One of the textures (there's a better look at it on the pic of the back, below) seems oddly broken, but beyond that, this is very cute.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And I adore the big, floppy hair-bow (literally!) idea in the back.

Not shown: the other styles, or the wire-and-bead cat-ears headband. You can find pr!tty in Port.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And tying up this entry is Tameless, and this is "Dusti", with the included tattoo hairbase.

(from the Hair Fair album)

I'm showing it in Charcoal, and here it is from the back.

Next up was "Eudora", a decent Grecian updo with a back fall, and a braided bit of trim over one shoulder. How'ver, after going through my photographs, I realized I somehow hadn't captured it from the front, and I'd already thrown away the demo packace. Going back to the Hair Fair Demo group netted zilch; the Tameless demo box seems to have disappeared into this air.

(from the Hair Fair album)

So you just get the straight fall down the back, topped with a braided crown bun.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "Peony", a simple gathered, low ponytail. While it's a very effeminate style, with the right shape and outfit, men could pull this off.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And from the back. Not shown: the other styles, in specifically "Anya", because it had terrible alpha issues.

You can find Tameless in Harbour.

(The skin is called "Kaylee" in 'Tone2', and it's from AIMI Skin Store. I believe it was a freebie. I'm wearing it with the "Faded Love" lips in 'Caramel', from Glamorize. The eyes are IKON's "Light Arabian Blue" eyes [size M], which were a group gift some months back. The outfit's part of the "Military" corset dress from Shade Designs, which I'm wearing with the "Military" knee-high boots in 'Khaki' from Drakke Designs.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...