24 July, 2013

and you became as clear as cellophane

Things are going to start getting rushed around here. We're counting down down down on time.

(from the Hair Fair album)

So I'm now hopping around, pulling things at random. This is LollipopZ's "Bahamas" style in Bronze. Note in the above shot, the hairbase doesn't exactly match the hair, and as rigged mesh, it can't be adjusted.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Here's the style from the back.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "Holly" in Olive, which seems more a grey-streaked black than anything else.

(from the Hair Fair album)

The flower headband is a nice touch, though.

Not shown: the other styles. You can find LollipopZ in Port.

(from the Hair Fair album)

MINA brings us "Mirjam". I'm wearing this out of the box, not mucking about with the (included) HUDs.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Yes, it's another simple straight fall, but I admit, I adored this sort of deep-morning-glow sunrise color...whatever that color actually is.

Not shown: all the other styles. You can find MINA in Cloud.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is tram's "C601" hair in gray. I like the straight trim along the bangs.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And I like the straight trim along the base of the hair, too.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "C607", in creamyellow, and while it's a little too small for my head (at size 40), I wanted to show it off anyway, because it's such a fun, curly bob.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And from the back.

Not shown: the other styles. You can find tram in Brickness.

(from the Hair Fair album)

With "FADIMA", KMADD ups the stakes on the traditional Mohawk by adding soft little hair knots around the base.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is it in "MEDIUM BLONDE1", and also, from the back.

(from the Hair Fair album)

The aliens have landed. This is "JUNE", and I must have waited two or three minutes for it to rez in, before I realized it already had.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is it from the back, and I'm showing it in "BLACK & SILVER 7".

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "AVA", and I kept waiting for this one to rez in, too.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is it from the side, also in "BLACK & SILVER 7".

(from the Hair Fair album)

And this is it from the back. I guess, if you have a secret fetish for carrying around sports equipment on your head wrapped in hair...this one is so up your alley.

Not shown: "LANCE". You can find KMADD on Cloud.

(The skin's from Aeva; this particular one is called "Arielle ~ Tone 0 // Gemstone [Mid Cleavage]". I think it was a group gift for this month. The eyes I'm wearing are from Adoness, her "Tomato Blue" freebies, because they go so well with this skin. The lace bloomer shorts come from Souzou Eien, and were a gift from this month's Femboy hunt. I borrowed the top from Seldom Blue's purple gown freebie, and finished it off with stockings from Honey Kitty, her simple dot tights in Mixed. And the shoes are a gift from Rosy Mood to celebrate the Skin Addiction reaching some sort of goal [I forget which one].)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...