11 June, 2009

don't give up, you still have us

Photobucket

all night clawing at the closed door

sliding down, farther and farther
ending up curled against it, no greater warmth to be found
why am I here again?

Photobucket

the walls go up when we feel threatened
when we feel hurt
when we feel ill-used
the walls go up and the wariness
increases behind them
why are we here again?

Photobucket

Karma Police playing in the background
trying not to take it as an omen
but we still have this
love and this
friendship and this--
maybe we need to be here again

Photobucket

crushed and flying
paradox, dichotomy
the door, this door, your walls, mine
raging against the closing of the wall
cracked pitted, smooth worn
with no hope of entry

Photobucket

sitting at the door
chill fingers trying to grasp for any gap
any breach in your defenses
standing, turning, seeking other ways in
and being surprised enough
when you open your door
to fall into your arms

Photobucket

the walls may rise again, yes
the door may be closed again, yes
but for now I am through it
for now I have found you
and for now that is all that matters

Photobucket

let all arguments end thus
and I shall be happy
and bless your name in all my temples

Photobucket

(Production notes: All pictures taken on the Isle of Muse, in Muse Prefabs. Enchanted Cottage: L$1400. Castle Craven: L$6500. Castle Demonia: L$8500. Ivy Manor: L$4350. Twisted Night Cottage: L$2500. All structures come in Rez-Faux boxen, all have lockable doors with security lists, and most come with additional torches and sound stones for atmosphere.

(Near as I can recall, I'm wearing the Francoise flats in Latte from Shiny Things; the Wuv Zombie outfit in black from Bare Rose Tokyo; the hair is Steampunk Djinn in Dust Rose from the Terrorbot Hunt; the barbed-wire heart bracelet is from Neko Gear, the barbed-wire armlet comes from Razor Creation--you could look around the Razor Mall...and the biohazard necklace comes from the inimitable Spider Carnot of Spider Productions.

(Wuf, I think that's everyone!)

(OH! Right. Barring the knees-to-chest one, I made all the poses. I think I'm finally figuring QAvimator out...)

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...