06 June, 2009

birds. herbs. smoke from the altar.

Seen randomly wandering by Glitterati Poses in Tapioca:

Photobucket

I came here for a free sign with poses mentioned in the Lucky Kitty Crew--but I stayed, a bit, to wander. Now, it looks like that particular section of her sim is devoted to family poses--as in, mother-father-children, not necessarily the Village People and parades--but it did put me in mind of something I'd heard of over at Show Me On the Doll: namely, an LBGT hunt.

For those not in the know, that stands for Lesbian/Bi/Gay/Transgendered--and apparently, it starts on June 23rd. With Miss Gloom's flagship store as the starting point.

I admit, I'm curious as to what she--and the other designers in the hunt--will do for it. I also asked for information on applying to be part of it.

Do you think if I made the skirts out of dark brocade, the gentlemen would like them? Maybe I should find a good pinstripe...

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...