28 April, 2023

right in your space, I just walk through your door, but I'm still so far away

More of Not-Me, accompanied by Lucifer Baphomet.

The oddity of SL:
[23:40] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Yeah, I have no idea how I combined Em's original measurements, and spacing on the RL face, and got Emilia Clarke.
Nevertheless, still in winter, dreaming of spring, so let's talk the redo of the Pillar of Inun from /Vae Victis\.

The Pillar of Inun, 'Automa', from Vae Victis.

Out comes the pouty elven glitch, because this set used to lack EvoX support, and now it has. So this is "Automa" in Gold, for mesh bodies with EvoX heads. Now, application is seamless and precisely in place--before, with the earlier set I had, I had to juggle layers until I hit the right combination that would texture Maitreya body, system head. I will grant, this IS easier.

The Pillar of Inun, 'Dium', from Vae Victis.

This is "Dium" in Abyssal--it's the same pattern, but this time the gorget is textured in magma tones of burnt rock and laval flow.

The Pillar of Inun, 'Huld', from Vae Victis.

This is "Huld" in Purple, and so far, I know this is going to be one of my favorites from this set. Stark metal blacks and charcoals, with details picked out in ultraviolet tones.
The Pillar of Inun, 'Invi', from Vae Victis.

This is "Invi" in Delirium, with a close-up of the side patterning, and how far the gorget rises to the lower cheeks.

The Pillar of Inun, 'Le'er', from Vae Victis.

This one, "Le'er" in Crystal, really goes with the background I chose for these pictures, which, as it happens, is somewhere in the Fairelands Junction. Serves me right for thinking the Junction had a solid port-in point.

The Pillar of Inun, 'Vitii', from Vae Victis.

And finally, the "Vitii" in Blood.

There are--in the fatpack--thirteen different shades for the EvoX update, and two "bonus" shades additionally, which are not rigged for EvoX (as shown above, the "Bris" in Delirium which amused me greatly. The other bonus shade is "Tene".)

As it's an update of an existing product, it's at the mainstore, and you can make it your very own for L$450!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...